not my images testing slideshowMelbourne Photographer Hoppers Crossing Werribee

...
I am a maternity, baby, child, family, event and wedding photographer servicing Melbourne, Geelong, Hoppers Crossing and have a professional studio in Werribee, I take pleasure in seeing and creating images of people at their very best. 

One of my specialties is maternity photography; I simply LOVE it!  A portrait of a pregnant woman contains such beauty, humility and divinity that makes it hard to take your eyes away.  And believe me, I KNOW and remember well how it can feel in those last weeks of your pregnancy, and I strive to accommodate any and all of those needs during your shoot.  You are sure to enjoy your maternity photo shoot in Jamelia Photography’s Werribee Studio complete with many lighting effects and backdrops as well as any and all of the comforts of home including a temperature controlled environment.